Thursday, November 25, 2010

2011 Resolutions

I came to this realization today while in the gym-

So if you think about it, if you were to run a business, typically you plan for the next year a month or more before the start of next year.  So why in our personal lives do many of us wait until December 31st to make our new year's resolutions?  Each one of us is a brand.  I believe that we should act accordingly and plan our life (and yearly) goals a little better than we tend to do.

My motto for 2011 - "onehundredTHIRTYFIVE."  Percent.  That's the theme of my 2011 resolutions.  Why?  Because next year I'm turning 35 and I hope to bring 135% to everything I'm doing in life- 110% is just not enough anymore; for me.  If it's family, work, play, or a regular day.  onehundredTHIRTYFIVE for 2011.